Go to Main Content

Western Carolina University



Undergraduate Admission Transfer Credit


Transparent Image
NOTE: New Students who have earned college credits elsewhere and who have presented official transcripts to the Admissions Office can review the status or outcome of those evaluations through the University's MyCat student portal. New Students will receive their MyCat accounts at orientation. The university only evaluates transferability of credits for students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program.

Transparent Image
Skip to top of page
Release: 8.5.4